Google

Friday, October 13, 2006

Nikhil Roychowdhury, Founder-CEO and President of The Simple Leaf

So My quest begins. Although I could not find any food tasters as such.

I did find Nikhil Roychowdhury.


Oh! no he is not a food taster but the founder CEO and president of a tea company. To get an insight into the life of the great man visit
him at
http://greatganesha.wordpress.com/2006/09/26/chai-20-part-one/

This and the next part of his interview tells a lot about this man who dared to take up his passion as his profession. The following statememnts of his made me include him in this blog.

"As clichéd as it sounds, I wanted to live a more balanced life, enjoy my family and friends, and not feel like I was owned, so to speak, by a corporation. It’s hard to put into words, but I just had to do it. I didn’t want to be on my death bed saying “I wish I had spent more time at the office”

As will be my custom from now on i will request this person to tell me (or us) a brief snippet about himself, after all he is an intresting person..Hopefully he will find time to blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ajit,

Thanks very much for the kind words! I am flattered, but I assure you I am not a "great man"! And I'm probably not that interesting either! I'm just a normal guy who decided he wanted to create something from scratch. Thanks again for stopping by our website and blog. Keep the comments coming. We're always delighted to hear from folks around the world!

Cheers!

Nikhil

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home